From: Steve D. Becker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 11:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Peregrine feedback

Joe Reinhardt and Kris Rothe have commented on problems involved in upgrading to eVersion5 TL/400 from prior versions of the software. Mr. Reinhardt commented in particular about functional incompatibilities between the two versions of the mapping tool involved.

My question is this: What prior version of the software are you upgrading from, V2.x or V3.x? (I assume V2.x...) To what extent are the upgrade problems reduced if you're upgrading from V3.x (V3.10 in particular)? Does anyone have any additional advice on upgrading specifically from V3.x?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Steve Becker
System Administrator
Sports Inc