Hey Dave,

how are things? Still working with Nordstrom I see. I was thinking of
dropping you a note a couple of weeks ago after I heard of the
earthquake near Seattle (I hope you didn't have any damages), but
never got round to it because I've just been flying too much. So, here
I am catching up on my e-mail between flights, including the EDI-L
mails of course.

I had half and half expected you to respond to the reverse logistics
question as well, since that must be something that Nordstrom has
dealt with for ages. So far I haven't seen anybody include consignee
controlled ex-works shipments though.

Are you planning to travel to Europe anytime soon? It would be nice if
we had the chance to meet again. A lot has happened in the mean time
that I would like to have a chat about.

hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend!

cheers,

Erlend.