From:   Paul Jandron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, March 29, 2001 11:46 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Walmart shipping information

To All:
            I am not sure who is in charge of this list but I thought it was
for help with EDI/XML questions.I really do not care if someone does not
want to buy their "Batman Band-Aids or tub of Crest from Wal-Mart" anymore
because they want you upgrade to X.12 004030. The question was "Is there a
website that shows [Wal-Mart's] requirements for prospective customers?" If
you cannot help them then do not reply.

Thanks

Paul Jandron
Squid Technologies, Inc.