Thanks for the analysis Dan.  We're in the process of evaluating another package
which didn't show up in your list, called webMethods.  Is this one that you
considered before coming up with your initial list?

I'm interested if anyone has had any experience with implementing webMethods to
handle traditional EDI traffic.  I'm concerned that this package is focused more
on XML and web based B2B, and may not have all the features and tools that would
be expected for handling traditional EDI.  Before we get an evaluation copy to
play with, I'd like to hear about any experiences or things to look out for.

Regards,

David Whiting
3M Canada Company