If anyone does need information regarding Cyclone Commerce product
offering for EDI/XML/Binary over the internet, please feel free to
contact me and I will be able to direct you towards the correct person,
or hit our URL at www.cyclonecommerce.com

Regards,

Bill Wheeler
Cyclone Commerce
480-627-2643 Voice
480-315-1091 Fax

From:   Richer, Robert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, May 02, 2001 1:49 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:             EDI over the Internet

Bonjour everyone!

I'm new to this list. So may be this question has already been asked and
if
so I'm sorry about that.
Feel free to email me directly if needed.

I'm just curious to know if any of you are using the Internet to
send/receive EDI transactions.

If so, can you let me know how  you are doing it (software used, are you
using encryption, any problem with it, recommendations,  etc....)
I'm looking for a solution that will allow me to send transactions via
Internet for some customers but I still need some kind of access to the
regular VANs for my trading partners that won't be able to support EDI
on
the Internet.

Here is my actual setup...
*       I'm currently using EDI*Windows 5.2.6 as the EDI s/w
*       I'm running it  on an NT Alpha (client/server).
*       My communication s/w is Cleo

Any information will be appreciate,

Thanks in advance,

Robert Richer
Coordonnateur Commerce Électronique
Electronic Commerce Coordinator
IPEX Inc.
Édifice du Port de Montréal / Port of Montreal Building
Aile 3, 1ier étage, Cité du Havre / Wing 3, 1st floor, Cite du Havre
Montréal, Qc / Montreal, Qc
H3C 3R5

Tél.: (514) 861-7221 ext.: 233
        1-800-363-2620