Paul McTeigue said:

> Valid results are stored in the live databases, invalid results are either
> a) printed and stored if human notification is required because of business
> issue (i.e. invalid pricing)  b) sent back to the Trading Partner and stored
> if TP notification only is required (products no longer available).

The latter was what I meant - how do you return the results of the validation
to the Trading Partner.  Is this an 850-855 scenario, or what other TS do
you use to tell the TP that the part number is invalid, too long, too short,
missing, contains invalid characters, has a broken check-digit or whatever ?

Jonathan