Bonjour,

In order to evaluate your VAN cost, I suggest you to find out what is the
average number of lines of the transactions your small TP will have and the
numbers of annual transactions.

You can then submit this information to 2 or 3 major VAN & select the one
with the best price.

Regarding the EDI software, it will depend on which platform it will be run
& how flexible they  want it.

An other alternative is using a VPN (Internet infrastructure) or a VAN  that
will do all this for them (translation & transfer).

Sorry if my answer does not contains any $ amount...you will have to narrow
down which option they prefer...

Good luck & keep us posted.

Have a nice day,

Robert Richer
Coordonnateur Commerce Électronique
Electronic Commerce Coordinator
IPEX Inc.
Édifice du Port de Montréal / Port of Montreal Building
Aile 3, 1ier étage, Cité du Havre / Wing 3, 1st floor, Cite du Havre
Montréal, Qc / Montreal, Qc
H3C 3R5

Tél.: (514) 861-7221 ext.: 233
        1-800-363-2620