From: Chandrashekar T S (BanW/BKA-C)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 3:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: EDI VAN Charges.

Hello List members,

We are trying to get an estimate of what it costs a small trading partner to
invest in an EDI system and what thier running costs would be, including the
costs of data transmission.

I would be happy to recieve some rough estimates for the purpose of planning
an EDI budget.

Thanks and regards
Chandrashekar.