Do I understand your question correctly to mean that you want the listserv
manager to respond that you are out of the office?   The out of office
response is not a function of this listserv.  It is a function of your company
(or ISP's) e-mail system and you'll have to configure it there.

Anyway, folks would probably appreciate it if you would not configure your
e-mail to send out of office responses to this list.

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com