How to export an outbound file without creating an envelope in Gentran NT?

I translated a FF to XML and I do not want to create an outbound envelope.
How do I export an outbound file?  I have created all the maps that are
needed to create a Pass-Thru map.  I have created transaction build map,
transaction break map, interchange build map, and interchange build map.
When I export my outbound file it creates a zero bite file in the mailbox.

I have set type CII to use my maps under the splitter configuration.

What else am I missing?

Regards,

Quan Dai
408-396-0018