From: KayLeigh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 12:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ICC/GEIS

The GEIS salesman is a lying sack of s***.  Ask him how much he charges
the other VANS for their interconnect?  The answer is $0.  Vans don't
charge each other.  GEIS got blown out of the water by ICC underpricing
them and lost a ton of money.  They therefore decided that they would
unilaterally drop ICC's connection in an effort to force them out of
business.  GEIS is so sick, slow & bloated that it can't efficiently run
it's business and is throwing it's big belly at the smallest competitor
in order to scare the other Van's away from their weary and overcharged
customers.  It won't work, ICC's loyal & satisfied customers have
forwarded enough of the libelous e-mail & comments that the GEIS
salesman are spewing that the impending lawsuit alone will make ICC's
shareholders a tidy profit.

//I have been told by a salesman at GEIS that the interconnect was
//dropped because ICC was not willing to pay for the interconnect
//between the two VANs.