From: Jim Divoky
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: Charging a customer for EDI ???????

This is the same scenario I was describing earlier.  Curious since EDI was invented for the transportation industry yet many warehouse operations are woefully backward when it comes to EDI.  Several clients of mine had to purchase the hardware and software for the third party warehouse, install it, and pay all charges.  If I had been the decision maker I would have selected only an EDI-ready warehousing service.
It is about time they moved into the 21st century.

Jim Divoky