Recently I posted a request for information on some EDIINT capable
products.  We have a customer who wants to start using EDIINT to
exchange EDI documents so I was looking for information from people who
had actually used the products.

I received information from several individuals on the list to whom I am
very grateful.  After digesting the information, I started contacting
the vendors that had passed UCC compliance testing.  These products can
be found at http://www.uc-council.org/news/ne_081401.html. The funny
thing to me was some companies were very slow to answer my request for
information.  Some companies didn't reply at all.

After going the through the information and pricing info we began
earnest talks with a company called ISoft.  ISoft took the initiative by
calling and testing their product with our customer.  This was before we
even said we would buy the product.  ISoft then sent two representatives
to our location to present their product.  This is pretty amazing as we
are a small company and the cost of the software we are using is quite
modest.

Before a contract was even signed ISoft sent us the software to test
with our customer from our location.  ISoft tech support stayed on the
line with us as we went through  testing with our customer.  It was only
two days from the time the software was sent to us till a successful
testing of the product with our customer.

ISoft integrates very smoothly with our existing EDI software which is
Gentran Director.  Their tech support was top notch.  Their sales reps
were knowledgeable not pushy.  I have been extremely impressed on how
easy it was to implement and use the software.   Being used to 9600
bisync connections, seeing the EDI docs send and receive at T-1 speeds
was incredible.

I wanted to share with the list my satisfaction and ease of implementing
EDIINT with one of our customers.

--
Glenn Thompson
Programmer/Analyst