From: Carl Galgano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 2:49 PM
To: Brian Richardson; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Connecting To Sterling Commerce

Brian:
Well, an update to my frustrating day with IBM/ATT.....finally got to talk
to someone who knew what SNA is and have decided the best way to solve my
problem is to set up a switched list.    Now explain why it will take until
October 1st to have it set up?  I "like" IGN for the most part and make my
living supporting the best hardware platform on the planet (IBM AS/400---
oops, I mean iSeries), but sometimes I do not get IBM.  Getting ANYTHING
done requires lots of time and bureaucracy.  With all the technical
expertise at IBM, you mean to tell me a DB can not be updated immediately?
I guess my dealings w/IBM will get me ready to deal with government in 25
years when I retire.
BTW, has anyone heard from Bob Reed today and his data comm problem to SS.
I have set up a BSC receive on my system for him to test with and have not
heard from him all day.
cjg

Carl J. Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
550 Kennesaw Avenue, Suite 800
Marietta, GA  30060
(770) 422-2995 - voice
(419) 730-8212 - fax
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ediconsulting.com
AS400 EDI, Networking, E-Commerce and Communications Consulting and
Implementation
http://www.icecreamovernight.com
Premium Ice Cream Brands shipped Overnight
FREE AS/400 Timesharing Service -
http://www.ediconsulting.com/timeshare.html
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know" - rw