From: Bob Reed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 10:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Connecting To Sterling Commerce

Yes Sterling has scoped the line and cannot see anything because the
handshaking doesn't go that far, from what I understand. Also, we run on an
AS400 and are using GENTRAN:Basic for AS/400 provided by Sterling Commerce.
I have tried several banks of modems in different SuperTrax area and we
cannot find a solution. This is very wierd.