Hello,

I finally figured out how to post to the group rather than sending an
e-mail to the poster.

Either way, there is a company called Direct EDI who can provide VAN
services at about 5 cents a kilo character without a setup fee or
mailbox fee.

With the above volume, I am not sure how much they will quote you but
I would give them a call.

Aebren







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to