In my job, I also am the mainframe system programmer.  I get all the
visibility I want by taking time off.  Every document that doesn't
translate, every power outage, every irate trading partner, management
demands to know what happened.  They get the full story. 

 

I've already warned my management that I have eye surgery coming up and
will be definitely out and unable to do anything for a minimum of 2 to 3
days.

 

Dan Mehlhorn

System Programmer/EDI Administrator

Crescent Electric Supply Co.



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to