I am working on a project but need to learn how to parse an 837 file. I 
can parse all kinds of documents but this is the first time I have come 
across this EDI/X12 thing. Not a bad standard to be honest. But here is 
the thing I have to not use a third party to parse, I will program a 
parser in ColdFusion. But what I need is to learn how to read the "EDI 
Transaction Set 837 Implementation Guide". Does anybody know of a book 
that will help or a tutorial maybe? I have looked but all I get is 
people who want to sell me their parser. I dont need someones code I 
just need to understand this document to where I can write the parser. 
any help woould be appreciated.


Guillermo


------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to