I am a EDI user using a third party connection to connect with Trading
Partners. I am trying to deactivate an EDI ID in order not to receive POs or
850s. My third party connection cannot deactivate the EDI Id because it would
disrupt connections between my other EDI Ids.. I've tried contacting the EDI
personnel for each trading partner they basically cannot stop a transmission
unless the buyer does not create a PO.
How do I go about this?
Another EDI blunder!!
Thanks,
Edgar Briseno
EDI Coordinator
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/