I agree those changes really make sense for better alignment, under both
1.0.2xx and 1.1 HEAD. The final out-of-box support will be wonderful.
The updates (http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/edk2.git) looks good to me.
And I will follow more validations, and start the next integration
step-by-step.

Yeah, also will do more follow-ups about the remaining opens...

Best Regards & Thanks,
LONG, Qin