From: Michael Zimmermann [mailto:sigmaepsilo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:57 AM
To: Laszlo Ersek <ler...@redhat.com>
Cc: Kinney, Michael D <michael.d.kin...@intel.com>; edk2-devel-01
<edk2-de...@ml01.01.org>
Subject: Re: [edk2] Tianocore Bugzilla Server is now live

Is it just my account or does everybody have the permission "editbugs      Can
edit all bug fields"?

It sounds like this is something only moderators should be able to do.

Thanks
Michael

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 8:43 PM, Laszlo Ersek
<ler...@redhat.com<mailto:ler...@redhat.com>> wrote:
On 07/21/16 20:07, Kinney, Michael D wrote:
> Laszlo,
>
> Try again...it was disabled for a short period of time.

Yes, it's working now.

I'll let you know when I'm done with the clipboard "wizardry" and the
occasional reformatting :)

Thanks!
Laszlo