well as u already said, the spec says it uses 'a standard  CCITT32 CRC
algorithm with a seed polynomial value of 0x04c11db7'

this is the implementation which confirms it:
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/blob/master/MdeModulePkg/Core/RuntimeDxe/Crc32.c

after testing it it indeed produces CCITT32 results like this online
generator:
http://g6auc.me.uk/CRC32/index.html

Thanks
Michael