Thank you.
But the polynomial value for CCITT crc32 is 104c11db7, not its tail 04c11db7.
And this whole mess with all those online calculators was the exact
reson I asked here. Because they mostly give WRONG result. As your
example. It's easy to check it's wrong. Because for example leading
zeroes in the message MUST not change the Crc32.
Here we have:
for 01 -> CD39D477
for 00 01 -> D71E16AC
and so on.
Also,  it's obvious that Crc32(1) would be a polynomial without the
most significant non-zero bit, thus crc32 from 1 by the polynomial
104c11db7 would be 04c11b7.
The only online calculator so far giving right results is here:
https://ghsi.de/CRC/index.php?Polynom=100000100110000010001110110110111&Message=0104c11db7

I wrote function following the mathematics of the Crc and it gives
results exactly like in the above calculator.
It's fun to imagine what happens with such an incompatibilty for
example in case of GPT header.