>> after testing it it indeed produces CCITT32 results like this online
>> generator:
>> http://g6auc.me.uk/CRC32/index.html

I only now noticed that this  "calculator", gives DIFFERENT values on
the same input, no matter hex or text based.
Interestingly, how it could produce the same results as the Tianocore
implementation?

I was thinking that all the difference in the Tianocore impl. from the
pure crc is appending 32 1's at the beginning of the (input) message
and then negating the Crc itself in the end.

I see, the only way to check is to pull off the Tianocore function and check.)