Hi,

I've started PCIe stack implementation design for an armv8 aarch64
platform.
The platform's PCIe represents several host bridges, and each hostbridge
has one rootbridge.
They do not share any resources between each other.
Looking into the PciHostBridgeDxe implementation I can see that it
supports only one hostbridge, and there is a comment:
// Most systems in the world including complex servers have only one Host
Bridge.

So in my case should I create my own PciHostBridgeDxe driver supporting
multiple hostbridges and do not use the Industry standard driver?
I am very new to it, and will appreciate any help or idea.

Thank you,
Vladimir