On 30 May 2017 at 16:23, Vladimir Olovyannikov
<vladimir.olovyanni...@broadcom.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've started PCIe stack implementation design for an armv8 aarch64
> platform.
> The platform's PCIe represents several host bridges, and each hostbridge
> has one rootbridge.
> They do not share any resources between each other.
> Looking into the PciHostBridgeDxe implementation I can see that it
> supports only one hostbridge, and there is a comment:
> // Most systems in the world including complex servers have only one Host
> Bridge.
>
> So in my case should I create my own PciHostBridgeDxe driver supporting
> multiple hostbridges and do not use the Industry standard driver?
> I am very new to it, and will appreciate any help or idea.

As far as I can tell, PciHostBridgeLib allows you to return an
arbitrary number of PCI host bridges, each with their own segment
number. I haven't tried it myself, but it is worth a try whether
returning an array of all host bridges on your platform works as
expected.