Hi Liming,
 Thanks for quick response and details,

EmulatorPkg\Win
Above folder was not present in UDK2018. But available in EDK2 master

When I used below command I'm able to build success,
build -p EmulatorPkg\EmulatorPkg.dsc -t VS2015x86 -D WIN_SEC_BUILD -a IA32
-m EmulatorPkg/Win/Host/WinHost.inf

But when i try to launch I'm facing below error,
[image: image.png]

Prem.