Hi Andrew,
 Thanks for your reply.

Below is the error when trying to launch Emulator after successful build,

*1.Launching Emulator using below command:*
C:\UEFIWorkspace\edk2-master_2018_Latest>cd
Build\EmulatorIA32\DEBUG_VS2015x86\IA32\ && WinHost.exe

EDK II WIN Host Emulation Environment from http://www.tianocore.org/edk2/
  BootMode 0x00
  OS Emulator passing in 128 KB of temp RAM at 0x04400000 to SEC
ERROR : Could not allocate PeiServicesTablePage @ 03000000

*2. Launching WinHose.exe directly:*
C:\UEFIWorkspace\edk2-master_2018_Latest\Build\EmulatorIA32\DEBUG_VS2015x86\IA32>WinHost.exe

EDK II WIN Host Emulation Environment from http://www.tianocore.org/edk2/
  BootMode 0x00
  OS Emulator passing in 128 KB of temp RAM at 0x04ab0000 to SEC
ERROR : Could not allocate PeiServicesTablePage @ 03000000

--
Regards,
Prem.