Hi Mike,

I see where Jordan is coming from here.

It isn't just about losing the comment in Contriutions.txt - there are
bits in the actual TianoCore Contribution Agreement that cover the
same things as https://developercertificate.org/ (that are not
explicitly called out elsewhere in the existing Contributions.txt).

Like Jordan says, we wouldn't be the first project that use
Signed-off-by without specifying exactly what it means, but I think
we're one of the ones that actually care quite a bit.

I could live with us not resolving this at the same time as the
license change, but I would prefer if we did...

Best Regards,

Leif