Yeah, I don't think this code will build. I understand what you guys were
telling me about it being a higher abstraction. Kind of like programming in
Xt versus programming in Motif but when I try to massage it into building
it does not work.  It complains about not being able to find efi.h.  I did
a search on efi.h the ones I found are commented out of the Nt32Pkg build
file.

I give, I'll move on.

--
John F. Davis