Thanks Alan for the constructive reply.  The others so far remind me
of a Monty Python routine.

Yes, I am using Powerpoint now.  It's harder than it sounds, because
one must calculate the radius' that give appropriately scaled circle
areas; and one can only guess how close to move the circles to give
the correct overlap area.

John

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Alan McLean) wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> You can draw Venn diagrams very easily in Powerpoint using the
> ellipse/circle and box/rectangle tools. Draw the diagram, group all the
> bits together, and copy it into Word or whatever.

John Uebersax, PhD             (805) 384-7688
Thousand Oaks, California      (805) 383-1726 (fax)
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Existential Psych: http://members.aol.com/spiritualpsych
Agreement Stats:   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jsuebersax/agree.htm
Latent Structure:  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jsuebersax