It's not clear to me whether recent posters are serious about these
examples, but
I will reiterate my previous post:

For most mathematics / statistics examinations, the "answer" to a
question is the
*process* by which the student obtains the incidental final number or
result.
The result itself is most often just not that important to evaluating
students'
understanding or knowledge of the subject.  And therefore an unsupported

or lucky answer is worth nothing.

--
Roy St. Laurent
Mathematics & Statistics