Casella and Berger "Statistical Inference" is a very popular graduate
level textbook on the topic. It's not related to your field directly, but
it gives introduction to the concepts used in statistics: likelihood,
sufficiency, completeness, statistical decision theory. Also you may want
to get graduate level probability textbook. I recommend to try Shiryayev
"Probability". Again, these books are not applied and rather general, but
you have to know this stuff if you are serious about statistical analysis.