What are the major sticking points with Jupyter on a mobile device?

Seems like the Github Jupyter rendering engine sends out CSS @media queries
to detect client format, and if your device below a specific size, the
sever sends you raw JSON instead (the notebook sans rendering).

With any art comes the media it uses.  That all media should be accessible
through a smartphone is not a realistic goal, so then the question becomes
one of priorities.  Tablets are more of a twilight zone.

I found this post on using Jupyter on an Android:
https://www.leouieda.com/blog/scipy-on-android.html

I'd rather see that students are provided with alternative larger format
devices, but maybe that sounds too revolutionary by today's standards. We
used to call it One Laptop per Child.

Kirby