Hi,

Thanks for your email, I will take your points on board, do you have suggestions?
I'm not sure why the development page says NOT AUTHORIZED, it's something that happens if you put not published in moodle, I will get rid of the link and I hope that will make the site look a lot better.

I'm not sure what else I can do under the server descriptions to make them more understandable, I have tried to explain what they do in detail but it obviously hasn't worked...any ideas here too?

I am always open to any views and opinions and yours may help me make the site a whole lot better.

Many Thanks,

Jo

On 2/20/06, Herman Bos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
linuxgirlie wrote:
> Not sure if anyone is interested but the latest version of Karoshi
> (www.karoshi.org.uk <http://www.karoshi.org.uk >) is now available. The
> latest version support Kubuntu, but does not of yet support the Gnome
> interface, so though Ubuntu works, you will need KDE.
>
> If anyone has any features or thoughts and feelings just email me.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jo
Whats the deal with this Karoshi stuff? You e-mailed this before to list
and at least I don't see any noticeable improvement regarding the
website. Most of the explanations about Karoshi don't make sense at all.
I guess its some package (with its own services and all) you just
install on top of a distribution but thats just a guess.

The development page is NOT AUTHORIZED. :p Great for an open-source project.

Most services are renamed to things like Xen, Hal, Orac with a bad
description of what they do, makes me wonder which services it
originally were.

Anyway it radiates LOW Quality.

Regards,

Herman

--
Please do not send me Microsoft Office attachments.

Karoshi: http://www.karoshi.org.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: http://www.karoshiathome.org.uk