HI Herman,

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to do this.

This is a very good summary, and definitely give us something to work
with.

I am more than happy for you to take over the role of driving the
cookbook forward.

You mention the need for a meeting.
When would you like this to happen?
Friday, Monday or Tuesday are all good possible days.

regards
JaneW

--
JaneW