Hi,

There are many tools out there that does the same thing as iTalc. At the
Ubuntu Developer Summit last month, we settle to say that duplicating
efforts leads half functional tools.

We decided to concentrate our efforts to make iTalc the best desktop
management tool. Our goal is to make it work out of the box with
thin-clients.

Some work have been started, thanks to Stéphane Graber. We hold
modifications into the bzr branch here :

https://code.launchpad.net/~edubuntu-italc-devel/italc/italc-hardy

This is the code for the hardy target. All modifications are done with
patches, so it will be easy for you to merge them.

The roadmap for hardy is there :

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EdubuntuAndItalcHardy

Have a nice day,

Francis

--
Francis Giraldeau, Ing jr.
Analyste Infrastructure

Revolution Linux Inc.
2100 King ouest - bureau 260
Sherbrooke (Québec)
J1J 2E8 CANADA

http://www.revolutionlinux.com

Toutes les opinions et les prises de position exprimees dans ce courriel
sont celles de son auteur et ne representent pas necessairement celles
de Revolution Linux

Any views and opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Revolution Linux