Hi Mario,

It's interesting. It seems that Mille-xterm in Quebec is about the same
kind of project as tcos in Spain. We should talk, because I think we
face the same kind of worries.

I was not aware of this tool. It seems pretty. I will give it a look. I
found the idea of a web interface really nice.

The problem I see with XMLRPC is that we will not be able to get real
time desktop sharing. Is that true? What about security, does anybody
can do a request for a desktop screen shot? ;)

What about you, will you join on efforts for iTalc?

Thanks and have a nice day,

Francis Giraldeau

--
Francis Giraldeau, Ing jr.
Analyste Infrastructure

Revolution Linux Inc.
2100 King ouest - bureau 260
Sherbrooke (Québec)
J1J 2E8 CANADA

http://www.revolutionlinux.com

Toutes les opinions et les prises de position exprimees dans ce courriel
sont celles de son auteur et ne representent pas necessairement celles
de Revolution Linux

Any views and opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Revolution Linux