Hi Laurent,

kudos for the progress with respect to the number of articles.

On this page, there is a confusion between « libre » and « libre de
droits »:

  http://fr.wikimini.org/wiki/Wikimini:R%C3%A8gles_d%27utilisation_des_images

They are not equivalent, you may want to fix this.

My understanding is that Wikimini allow contributors to use non-free
medias ("non-free" as in non-DP-or-non-using-a-free-license).  Maybe
I read to quickly, but I tried to view this image:

  http://stock.wikimini.org/wiki/File:Chat-3551.jpg?uselang=fr

and could not find copyright information.

When trying to check on flickr, flickr asks me to log in (??).

Finally, a tiny UI glitch: C-<left-click> on an external link (like
a link to flickr) will ask the user to confirm she wants to leave
the page, while C-<left-click> will open the link in a new tab for
most browsers I know -- the confirmation is not needed.

Thanks for further enlightenment about the copyright policies,
and good luck for taking this project forward,

--
 Bastien