From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
compdoc
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 5:47 PM
To: efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Efw-user] ClamAV 0.92.1

Ive gotten 0.92.1 working on a pair of ewf 2.1 servers, and
also on a pair of 2.1.2 servers.

There is a difference in size of the files clamd.conf and
freshclam.conf between the two versions of efw, since they
had different versions of clamav. (I'm pretty sure)

The newer one is larger. I haven't taken the time to compare
them, but is there any need to keep the older version around
for 2.1? Anyone know off hand?

NOW!
Studies have shown that voting for your favorite open source
project,
along with a healthy diet, reduces your potential for
chronic lameness
and boredom. Vote Now at
http://www.sourceforge.net/community/cca08