Wharfratjoe...

I am trying to get the Untangle (not appliance) version working on one of my
spare XP machines and then put inline with my Endian box.  We also have an
Untangle Appliance in the datacenter.  I will see if I can get a VPN
connection up between the two.

Let me know if you've had any successes/failures in your previous attempts.
My boss knows someone at Untangle, as when we've had problems - I make one
phone call and its resolved.  Nice guys too.

Thanks,
Jason