Please do let us know when your alpha version is available. I myself want
an updated version for the packages currently running under Endian 2.5.1.
CentOS is a nice OS :)

Thanks in anticiaption.

On 12 November 2012 09:57, Robert B. Nelson <robe...@the-nelsons.org> wrote:

> I think you are probably right, Endian doesn't seem to be all that
> responsive.  They also don't seem all that interested in
> complying with the GPL license.  I sent an email directly to the folks
> associated with the EFW sourceforge project.  If
> I don't hear anything back from them in the next couple of days I'll
> release the dev environment anyways.
>
> I created the dev environment because I wanted to replace and rebuild some
> of the packages in EFW with newer versions.  In
> the process I decided it would be nice to just update the whole thing and
> base it on one of the main distributions.
>
> I chose CentOS.  I created a snapshot of the source and I have the base
> OS working and I'm updating the installer now, then
> I'll port the Endian packages over.  I should have an initial alpha
> release available in a week or so.

*Farzan Qureshi* | Network Administrator & Help-desk Support | Rosmini
College | (09) 487 0 530

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager (
ad...@rosmini.school.nz). Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Rosmini Collegeaccepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.