Hi Robert,

I appreciate  your work very much, I could set up developer environment,
thanks for your work,

I want to upgrade to Squid 3.1 but there are many dependency issues, I am
wondering if you have ported Endian packages  on one of the main
distributions? If so will you release it?

By the way I was also checking out ClearOS which uses latest version of
Squid, have you ever thought of using ClearOS instead of Endian?

thanks in advance
 salih