Without seeing the code, it is impossible to make helpful statements.

1G is in general a small heap for bulk indexing. 275k documents will work
anyway, they should be ready in ~30 seconds. Maybe you see GC starting to
kick in. To make guesses about ES, you should run bulk indexing for at
least 30-60 min. and not just seconds.

Note, mlockall is not working on Windows.

Jörg