Does it matter? From what I can tell, some code was added in 0.90

https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/commit/6687ecb038b55416d4bb37d29746e86f2624f06b
https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/blob/master/src/main/java/org/elasticsearch/index/query/FilteredQueryParser.java#L54

--
Ivan

On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 9:34 PM, Arkadiy Zabazhanov <kinwiz...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Guys, I still need help, A've tried to change filtered query strategies.
> It returns all the filtered results anyway for versions 1.0.0 - 1.2.1. When
> this behavior was changed and how? Why don't I need match_all for filtered
> query with empty query?
>
> пятница, 6 июня 2014 г., 7:14:28 UTC+7 пользователь Arkadiy Zabazhanov
> написал:
>
>> Yeah, I've got ehis already, thanks.
>>
>> I'm still confused why filtered query is returning all results even
>> without match_all in filtered query.
>>
>> четверг, 5 июня 2014 г., 6:21:03 UTC+7 пользователь Ivan Brusic написал:
>>>
>>> There is no label, but the change was made last December:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/pull/4461
>>>
>>> It appears that the REST API still supports the old notation, but the
>>> change did break Java backwards compatibility
>>>
>>> https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/
>>> blob/master/src/main/java/org/elasticsearch/search/query/