> I've received in my mailbox at least 49 spams just for the 06/30. I won't
> call this "a few spam email". I'm subscribed for years on many mailing
> lists, and I'm pretty sure that it would take years to get as much spam on
> those lists as I get in 1 day on ES mailing list.

That's interesting... I'd only seen three spam emails, so I wondered where
you got 49 from. I read the posts from my gmail account, so then I checked
my spam folder and sure enough there were a lot more emails in there that I
was unaware of.

I'm going to disable my spam filter for this group so that I get more
visibility, and I'd ask other moderators to do the same.

Let's see how it goes for a while longer. We can always revisit this
decision later on.

clint