The behavior in my gmail-operated spam filter has been to toss out
lots of emails from this list as false positives. So, I keep sending
them back to my in box; pretty soon, gmail asks me to forward the good
ones to them to study, so I do. The result of that is that they catch
NONE of those spams.  They also don't put enough information in the
header to allow me to see if all those spams come from the same IP
address. Otherwise, it might be possible for the group list to block
certain IP addresses.