Well you're right there's JS errors, CORS related;

XMLHttpRequest cannot load
http://10.5.41.120:9200/logstash-2014.12.04/_search. Request header field
Content-Type is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Headers.

In my elasticsearch.yml I've got this on all nodes,

http.cors.allow-origin: "/.*/"
http.cors.enabled: true

Which google leads me to believe should open it up for anything. K3 is
fronted by apache and a bit more googling prompted me to add this to the
<Directory> section of httpd.conf

Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"

Still getting the same errors :(
I'm at a loss to know what else to do now.