Oh I will be using MySQL in the future, right now I'm adding it upon
AppFuse (which is a website that lets you log in, add users, and search for
users).
So I guess, Yes, right now I am only using Hibernate search. What should I
do about the postgresql part until I get to using MySQL?

And yes, when I said "run in Spring," I meant how to build it in the Spring
Framework...there was an error (that I don't remember right now) that
wouldn't let me compile it because a dependency was missing.