I think you need to change:
https://github.com/dadoonet/legacy-search/blob/01-direct/src/main/resources/jdbc.properties

<https://github.com/dadoonet/legacy-search/blob/01-direct/src/main/resources/jdbc.properties>
https://github.com/dadoonet/legacy-search/blob/01-direct/pom.xml#L88-L92
<https://github.com/dadoonet/legacy-search/blob/01-direct/pom.xml#L88-L92>

You can also look at this though it did not move for 2 years:
https://github.com/55social/hibernate-search-elasticsearch-connector
<https://github.com/55social/hibernate-search-elasticsearch-connector>

--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com
@dadoonet <https://twitter.com/dadoonet> | @elasticsearchfr